Saturday, July 4, 2009

Welcome Amma to New York

Amma the "Hugging Saint" will be in New York City next week , July7th,8th and 9th.The programs are free and are open to anyone who wishes to come and receive her blessing in the form of a hug.For more information please visit http://amma.org/tours/amma-tours/newyork-jun09.html

Acupuncturist Dr.Weng will be with her as well. To make an appointment come to the hall and look for acupuncture table in the main hall. You can sign up the same day. the hours are generally 11am-3pm during the day and 11pm-3am in the evenings. The appointments cannot be made ahead of time.

I have seen Dr.Weng two times once in NY and once in LA. She is amazingly intuitive and a true master of Chinese medicine. Her gentle voice of wisdom to
a complete healing silence her practice is like no other I've experienced. I am truly thankful I was led to her,by Lisa and then to Amma...

This will be my first hug from Amma I'm truly excited!!! If you are planning to go to see Amma be prepared to stay until the wee hours of the morning. It is worth the wait I heard... so be patient and enjoy the love around you... XO



No comments:

Post a Comment