Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thanks for all the wishes!!! Right back at you!!

I wanted to send everyone a wish I received so many yesterday that I have to share!!! Thank you all you angels who made me feel so special yesterday!!!!
I LOVE YOU TOO


Every year ,If the universe allows, I go see a movie for my birthday. I love going to the theater alone there is something sacred of falling deep into a story and using those god given senses a goon run. This year it was "Bright Star" a poem and a love story of John Keats. I won't say much but the whole experience was lovely!! I believe that my heart opened that door to let me feel out certain experience in the past that still lie dormit ready to heal.
So This is why I love movies so much!! I feel there is a form of healing here that touches corners we forget that exist . To let emotions rise and release is the same practice of most healing modalities... At some point a movie therapy class may be just what the heart ordered... Be inspired ...
Today let Poetry inspire you...


"I have two luxuries to brood over in my walks, your loveliness and the hour of my death. O that I could have possession of them both in the same minute." – John Keats in a letter to Fanny Brawne

BRIGHT STAR

By John Keats

Bright star, would I were stedfast as thou art---
Not in lone splendour hung aloft the night
And watching, with eternal lids apart,
Like nature's patient, sleepless Eremite,
The moving waters at their priestlike task
Of pure ablution round earth's human shores,
Or gazing on the new soft-fallen mask
Of snow upon the mountains and the moors---
No---yet still stedfast, still unchangeable,
Pillowed upon my fair love's ripening breast,
To feel for ever its soft fall and swell,
Awake for ever in a sweet unrest,
Still, still to hear her tender-taken breath,
And so live ever---or else swoon in death.

No comments:

Post a Comment