Wednesday, September 9, 2009

It's retrograde and Im feeling fine...

In the beginning
There was neither existence nor non-existence,
All this world was unmanifest energy...
The One breathed,without breath,by Its own power
Nothing else was there....
-Hymn of creation,The Rig Veda




Since it is retrograde I thought I would post a picture from about 2 years ago. This was an interesting time for me. This is the moment it all started to change for me in my work, my relationship ,everything. In retrograde we get a chance to slow down and address where we were and where we are. Letting go of the past a little more each time and become an observer .
I recently lost a very special person in my life and I have had a hard time writing my blog. I apologize it took so long... In this time of retrograde breathe deep and just be present. Just like life it will pass soon be in the now and you can truly experience life to the fullest ...
Much Love on your own Journey xoxo Tamika

No comments:

Post a Comment