Monday, May 10, 2010

On their way to Everbrite Mercantile....






Helllllooooo any one out there!!! yes Im finally back in action...I've missed all of you so much!!! I have been hiding away making some good grades (I hope) and placing some good intentions into these little lovely bangles. I know you have all been so patient...they take a while to make and soon to be available on Everbrite Mercantile , http://www.ebmerc.com a Brooklyn based web store. The best thing is they are all one of a kind filled with love and plenty of reiki just for you. She will also have a necklace available that is truly out of this world! Don't ask me where these things come from ..Im just the messenger..hehe xoxo
This week I will be putting up a schedule of events , quotes,design or anything else I need to share with you but for now I leave you with an inspiring quote that was a part of my final...
English Comp II,Jen you Rock!!! (professor I mean)

  • “I embrace emerging experience, I participate in discovery. I am a butterfly.
I am not a butterfly collector. I want the experience of the butterfly.” - William Stafford

No comments:

Post a Comment