Friday, December 11, 2009

The gift of giving back...join us at Gift Local Design Market







I love the Holiday's!! I love picking out special things out for people and really taking joy in the process. We don't need to get caught up in the frenzy and let it become a consumer nightmare ...Let it be another way to show love. This year when I started to plan Gift Local I really wanted to celebrate locally! and to give Back to an organization that is local and celebrate all the local talent I come across everyday.
There is a real shift in Consciousness in a restaurant like Flatbush Farm,the Brooklyn Rescue Mission and the designers involved in our event. please come out and share the experience and let the spirit of giving into your heart!!xoxo Tamika
www.giftlocal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment